Forum Title: Tying into plumbing vent with little room
Hello I'm new here. I'm trying to tie into a small section of 1.5" cast iron pipe. It's a plumbing vent pipe. like i said i don't have much room. Do they make a saddle fitting for metal pipe like that? I look forward to your answers! Thanks!
Category: Plumber Post By: LUCY FRAZIER (Rogers, AR), 09/15/2016

Here is my situation. It's my bathtub drain then a vent on top. I need to tie into that vent

- EILEEN BYRD (Jersey City, NJ), 09/07/2017

I will add a picture tonight. If it is steel. Do you know of something I can do?

- EARL BUTLER (York, PA), 09/18/2017

Post a picture. If it's 1 1/2 it must be steel pipe because cast iron doesn't come in 1 1/2.

- MAX BALDWIN (Yuma, AZ), 09/22/2017

Plumbing Support & Resources For Homeowners & Businesses

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779