Forum Title: Leaking hose under kitchen sink
I have a leaking hose that is attached to the hot water valve under my kitchen sink. The super is telling me that the entire kitchen faucet needs to be replaced since that hose is leaking and the hose itself can't be replaced since it is connected directly to the faucet and can't be detached. Is he right?
Category: Plumber Post By: BRANDY CROS (West Allis, WI), 03/14/2016

Without pics, we can only guess. My answer is yes, no, maybe so.

- BRIAN WHITE (Hillsboro, OR), 09/05/2017

Plumbing Resources & Links For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779